Innocent Oseghe – Managing Partner, Human Capital Partners, the Sole Representative of DDI West Africa
B.Tech, MBA, Level A & B Psychometrics, MCIPM, FIMC, CMC, DDI Accredited Trainer & Success Profile Analyst.
Managing Partner, Human Capital Partners, Sole Representative of DDI in West Africa
Innocent has an MBA and he is a graduate of the “Leading Professional Services Programme” of the Harvard Business School ,as well as ,a graduate of the Advanced Management Programme of the Lagos Business School. He is a Fellow (FIMC) of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC-Nigeria) and a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI).
Innocent is an accredited Hogan Assessor and Coach, as well as certified in Levels A & B psychometrics from the British Psychological Society. He is also certified in designing and implementing Assessment and Development Centres, as well as, administering and interpreting occupational and personality questionnaires by SHL, UK. He is a Development Dimensions International (DDI) accredited Trainer and Success Profile Analyst. He is also an accredited Management Development Trainer by the Centre for Management Development.
He is a full Member (MCIPM) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) and until recently, he was is a member of the Governing Council, as well as the Chairman of the Professional Development & Consultancy Committee of the Institute.
With over 29 years’ working experience, he has deep competence in Management Consulting, Learning & Development , hands-on Human Resources Management Practice and Supply Chain Management. His specific experience covers corporate strategy, human resources planning, recruitment and selection, learning & Development, psychometrics, organisational development, career & performance management including succession planning and management, coaching & counselling, reward management, HRIS, employee/industrial relations, change management, general HR advisory services and managing HR projects. His experience also cover production planning, raw materials requirement planning, & sourcing, in-bound and out-bound logistics management , as well as small /medium scale enterprise consulting.
Career History :
– Over 9 Year as the Managing Partner for Human Capital Partners
– 7 Years with KPMG, Lagos, Nigeria. Was the Associate Director & Group Head, Executive Selection & Training Services
– 3 years as the HR Manager , Manpower Planning & Development and later became the Operations Planning Manager, in-bound logistics at FrieslandCampina (WAMCO) Nigeria Plc.
– 2 years with Strategic Results Consulting as a Senior Consultant,
- – 4 years as Consultant/Chief Operations Officer, with Business Consultants and Managers Ltd.
– 3 years with Harvest Investment Company Ltd as a Small /Medium Scale Enterprise Advisor. Has provided advisory support in the establishment of several entrepreneurial ventures & has been extensively involved in sales and marketing of products and services.
– Innocent was the Management Personality Leadership Price award recipient of the Africa Price for Leadership Excellence Award for Year 2017.
– He is a member of the American Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), American Society for Training & Development (ATD), Nigerian Institute of Training & Development (NITAD), Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria (IMC) and Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM). He currently serves on the Faculty of a number of training institutions including NIM, CIPM and the Lagos Business School.
– His experience covers a wide range of industries, including the oil and gas, manufacturing sector, telecommunications, financial services industry and utilities.