Chief Executive, Hesed Consulting
Vumile is the Chief Executive officer for Hesed Consulting which a coaching and consulting firm specializing in commerce acceleration; career coaching; women empowerment; facilitation and training on the African continent, with presence in Nigeria; South Africa; Botswana; Rwanda and affiliates in Namibia; Ghana and Uganda. She has coached in multinationals such as Google; ABSA; Investec Private Bank; Silica; FNB; Vodacom and Anglo-American.
She has previously worked for reputable multi-national institutions such as Barclays, Investec, Nedbank, First National Bank and Vodafone. Vumile is an Operations; Finance and Strategy executive with experience in both the telecommunications and finance sectors. She has successfully led global teams in Africa (Nigeria; Kenya; Democratic Republic of Congo; Zambia; Lesotho; Ghana; Tanzania; Mozambique and South Africa); and Europe (Scotland; Isle of Man and England).
As a coach Vumile has carved a niche for herself in career coaching. She also services clients in Executive; Financial; Speaking and Mentoring coaching. Vumile is an avid coach and international speaker having spoken in conferences; expos; workshops around the globe on topics such as leadership; women empowerment; finance matters and conducting business in Africa.
She is the host of Vumi and Veuve host Women in Commerce as well as has her own regular career column in Business Day and career radio slot in Botswana’s Duma FM and South Africa’s Kaya FM.
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting Sciences (University of Pretoria)
- Bachelor of Commerce: Finance Honours (University of Johannesburg)
- Masters Business Administration (University of London, United Kingdom)
- Executive Education (New York University, United States of America)
- Executive Education (GIBS, South Africa and GIMPA, Ghana)
- Doctorate Applied Leadership (UGSM, Switzerland currently studying)
- Pan African Awards: SME Influential Woman in Business (2019)
- Women’s Economic Forum Woman of Excellence (2018)
- Brand South Africa Play Your Part Ambassador (2018)
- Black Management Forum Young Professional of the Year (2018)
- 34th Most Influential Young South African by Avance Media (2018)
- Gauteng Premier Award for Excellence in Leadership (2017)
- ABSIP Game Changer (2016)
- Mail and Guardian Top 200 most influential Young South Africans (2016)
- Elle Boss of the Year in the Corporate Category (2016)
- Gordon Institute of Business Science: VAEP (2016)
- Vodafone CEO Award (2016)
- University of Witwatersrand Radio’s Brand New Heavy in Business (2016)
- Life Coach
- Transformational Coach
- Neuro Linguistic Programing Practitioner
- Negative Emotional Therapy Practitioner